Thank you for continuing to donate with Octapharma Plasma and for being a loyal donor. Your donations continue to be essential in the manufacturing of life-saving medicines for patients in need worldwide.
We want to reassure you that the health and safety of our donors, community, and staff are our top priority.
Octapharma Plasma is committed to protecting our donors and staff and we are closely monitoring the information related to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Octapharma Plasma centers continue to be open and we are taking the following precautions outlined below:
- All surfaces throughout our donor centers including countertops, donation beds and all screening and donation equipment are cleaned and disinfected per regulatory requirements.
- All Center employees are required to wear personal protective equipment (lab coat, face shield and gloves).
- Each potential donor is screened prior to donation for fever, coughing, respiratory issues, and overall health and are deferred from donating if they do not meet regulatory requirements.
- Donors exhibiting any of the above symptoms should seek professional medical attention before entering the building.
- Octapharma Plasma is FDA and OSHA regulated and follows all regulatory requirements.
Your health and wellness are important to Octapharma Plasma, so we ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms including fever, cough or shortness of breath that you seek professional medical attention prior to donating plasma. For the most up-to-date information and tips on how to prevent illness, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Octapharma Plasma will be taking the appropriate actions as the situation continues to develop and will share updates with you, our donors, in a timely manner through email, Facebook, and our website.
Octapharma Plasma, Inc.